Skype
TheTrueJoey

Smoke Spider Problems Smoke Spider Problems

Well, that was quite a cute something. :P gud jahb

My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

I did not know scorpions didn't lay eggs, but I did not need to be educated this much about it.
Best film ever better win the grammy awards.

Sorelle and The Bellowstone::Arrival (P1) Sorelle and The Bellowstone::Arrival (P1)

Very nice. I liked looking at this. The drama and stuff was well shown and did a decent job of making the viewers feel the story. Like others have said, you can do some work with the transitions to the scenes to aid your storytelling. It was quite nice to look at and you did a good job so you get 4 stars.

CONDOMS CONDOMS

By far, the greatest animation loop on this site. Bravo, encore.

Ancient Mask Ancient Mask

Wow, once again, some movie of yours that I can't understand. You hope for a decent conclusion and you get disappointed with something even better.

Invitation to Life Invitation to Life

I chuckled at the operation has been aborted window. This is a lot better than 2.5 stars.

Professor Wormy "Exercise, for kids!" Professor Wormy "Exercise, for kids!"

Man, you really need a higher budget. Then you can make these kinds of surreal, dark, and even humorous videos a lot more high quality and enjoyable. Your style is pretty cool.

Bear & Bunny Boo 2 Bear & Bunny Boo 2

The end made me laughter out loud. Great and clever video.

Spirit Chaser Spirit Chaser

I take this as a interesting twist on the average magical good versus bad fight plot. Both parties are even in strength until the bad guy slowly wins over, and a miracle turns the tables around. But what I found is that this blue fox was fighting what was corrupting him. A story of self cleansing, I believe. The art was great and the animation was alright but quite fluid in some parts. Everything seemed shiny and magical. The PIZZAZZ (boomies) was well incorporated into this video. The music was alright. It's cool that you are doing a movie on this. I am interested in this and you have tons of potential with your style and you will do great with your career and I know it.

Hey Brain Hey Brain

I died when I saw it was rated E.