Skype
TheTrueJoey

Smoke Spider Problems Smoke Spider Problems

Well, that was quite a cute something. :P gud jahb

My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

I did not know scorpions didn't lay eggs, but I did not need to be educated this much about it.
Best film ever better win the grammy awards.

Sorelle and The Bellowstone::Arrival (P1) Sorelle and The Bellowstone::Arrival (P1)

Very nice. I liked looking at this. The drama and stuff was well shown and did a decent job of making the viewers feel the story. Like others have said, you can do some work with the transitions to the scenes to aid your storytelling. It was quite nice to look at and you did a good job so you get 4 stars.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

The most obvious message ever conveyed in the history of newgrounds, but still really cool.

GUNDONK GUNDONK

I don't get it hahaha
It's alright I guess.

Click Me - Ask Me Click Me - Ask Me

5 stars primarily because I asked if the ball was gay or something and it seriously got butthurt over it. It even said "If I say no and you're a girl, will you have sex with me?" MaGiK

Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver. Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver.

Oh, cool. I like it, haven't heard anything really like this in a very very long time, but I like it a lot. Each layer is just like, simply beautiful and it mixes very well. This stuff isn't my taste but it's really relaxing at parts and is overall an interesting journey. I would not want it any other way.

Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!

Inspirational.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

I almost feel like crying. It's been around 7 years since I last heard this song, and I just remembered the tune today. The nostalgia is so strong because 2007-2011 was like the golden era of YouTube and stuff. Happy Holidays, cheers.

mario touchess boos g spot mario touchess boos g spot

This is the meaning of life right here.

Fitting In Fitting In

Lol this is like taking the metro bus. Best comic ever made.

Meh Meh

Exactly me when it's cold outside. Cool.